Lilypie Assisted Conception tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Places to go...

Monday, March 19, 2018

It's been a year...

It has been just over a year since I gave birth to the sweetest surrogate baby I've ever seen! Baby is doing so well and I just love getting the updates and reconnecting for a moment with his sweet momma. 

I very much still hope to have another surrogate journey in the future, but it will have to wait a bit longer than I first thought it would...

I'm 14 weeks from having a little one to bring home to our soon to be family of 5 under our roof! Thought the newborn life was over at our house, but life has a funny way of operating! We're very excited and I honestly can't believe we only have 14 weeks at most to wait on this little one 😍Here's to life getting a little busier and a little sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment